Can We Talk?

Can we talk ? Like everything else around us, the design industry is in a flux. Business has waned and the shelter & architecture media category has taken some hard hits - losing some fabulous stalwart titles like Metropolitan Home and I.D. Magazine. (Ouch! It hurts to recap it). Social media has taken off like a shot in 2009 and in my experience - publishers and design brands were awfully sluggish in accepting the power of the internet and preparing for the changes that are now chomping at their bottom lines.

There's a ton of great information at our fingertips about PR, marketing and branding. But what is lacking is discussion and ideas that design businesses can relate to and use. So I'll be sharing the tons of great how-to's, tips and ideas out there, and hopefully, also spark more discussion and provide industry specific ideas that brings PR and marketing to life for you.

Please, if you have any ideas and suggestions you'd like to share with me, email me directly at laura@lauranewmanpr.com or comment here. I'm dying to hear what information you'd like to read more about or what you may not be getting. I look forward to some great discussions and being a lively part of this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment