Live "Wit Watch!" at DIFFA Dining by Design & Architectural Digest Show, This Thursday!

NYDC 2009 DIFFA Table 

The Architectural Digest Home Show is set to open this week and in conjunction with it, DIFFA's spectacular  Dining By Design event, where industry luminaries and brands create awesome dining table designs and experiences. I love this event. It's one big stew of creativity, full of inspiring ideas in design, branding, entertaining, and marketing. So I'm thrilled to be kicking off my Wit Watch! of the AD Show live from the New York Design Center DIFFA table on Thursday, March 18th @ 12:30PM. 

The NYDC has been a co-sponsor of the New York Dining by Design event for ten years. With the help of Michael Tavano, they've created a table themed "Connected" and invited me and other bloggers to help make it  interactive. Of course, I said yes. Loudly! If you're famliar with my blog, you'll know that Wit Watch! is a regular series of posts that share unique and inspiring ideas, from a cool promotion or new business idea to the extraordinary work of an artisan or architect. I'll be scouting for and sharing some of my favorite creations, ideas and news from the show and hopefully inspire, inform and enlighten you. 

So stay tuned, and if you're attending the show, be sure to stop by, say hello and let me know what you're doing or seeing that's worth a mention on Wit Watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment